Manage episode 298454689 series 1535672
Adrian Crisan has the ultimate authority to make decisions about tech for his company. However, in this episode of Tech Done Different, he walks us through the power of listening, how to build consensus, and new ways to think about problem-solving.
- why to reframe yourself from "technologist" to "problem-solver"
- how (and why!) to prioritize in business terms
- what to do about the tension between short-term needs and long-term objectives
- why taking notes by hand is powerful (and a system to make it effective for visual learners)
- why to think about the battle you'll fight tomorrow, today
- why to make little improvements every single day
- what happens when you take a layered approach to not just security, but also problem-solving
On Linkedin 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/in/adriancrisan/
On ITSPmagazine 👉 https://www.itspmagazine.com/itspmagazine-podcast-radio-hosts/ted-harrington
This Episode’s Sponsors
For more podcast stories from Tech Done Different With Ted Harrington: https://www.itspmagazine.com/tech-done-different-podcast
Are you interested in sponsoring an ITSPmagazine Channel?