Shop Safe: Best Ways To Pay Online | A Conversation With “Legend Of E-Commerce Fraud” Recipient Karisse Hendrick | Your Everyday Cyber With Limor Kessem And Diana Kelley
Manage episode 296749536 series 1535672
Online shopping is awesome and easy, but when it comes to paying how can you be sure your hard earned money is safe?
In this episode, we cover:
- From Credit cards to Apple/Google Pay to Venmo - how can you pay online?
- Who’s on the hook if there’s fraud?
- Is one payment method is more secure than the other?
- Why your credit card could be at risk even if you don’t use it online
- How banks and payment companies protect your transactions
- What to do if you’re double billed
- What are the differences between paying through an app store or directly to the seller?
On Linkedin 👉https://www.linkedin.com/in/karissehendrick/
On ITSPmagazine 👉 https://www.itspmagazine.com/itspmagazine-podcast-radio-hosts/limor-kessem
Shop Safely: https://www.cisa.gov/shop-safely
Online Shopping Tips: https://privacyrights.org/consumer-guides/online-shopping-tips
Fraudology Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fraudology-podcast/id1530461089
This Episode’s Sponsors
For more podcast stories from Your Everyday Cyber With Limor Kessem and Diana Kelley 🎙✨ https://www.itspmagazine.com/your-everyday-cyber-podcast
If you’d like to sponsor this or any other podcast episode on ITSPmagazine, you can learn more here 👍 https://www.itspmagazine.com/podcast-series-sponsorships