The Art of Cybersecurity | A Conversation With Lakshmi Hanspal | Tech Done Different With Ted Harrington
Manage episode 297937890 series 1535672
Lakshmi Hanspal both leads teams and drives the future of security. She joins to help examine security as an art form, the talent pipeline, and the shared responsibility model of cloud.
- why security, like any art form, requires practice
- why diverse teams can solve the hardest problems
- why you should manage around weaknesses, and hire strengths
- why security is not zero-sum
- where to start a security career
- why security starts with how you think
- why it's important to create a personal brand, and how to bring it to work
- why to "get comfortable being uncomfortable"
- what the 4 keys are to career advancement
- what it means to secure the cloud
- why digital-first experiences need to be secure
- why to build security in, not bolt it on
On ITSPmagazine 👉 https://www.itspmagazine.com/itspmagazine-podcast-radio-hosts/ted-harrington
This Episode’s Sponsors
For more podcast stories from Tech Done Different With Ted Harrington: https://www.itspmagazine.com/tech-done-different-podcast
Are you interested in sponsoring an ITSPmagazine Channel?