Manage episode 290042521 series 2301931
If you really want to build wealth through proven frameworks and systems, this podcast is for you.
On this episode, Jake and Gino talk with Ken Van Liew. Kenneth J. Van Liew, P.E., is a world-renowned authority on Real Estate investment and development and has completed more than $1.35 billion in development in New York City.
The key takeaways from the Podcast include the following:
- Investing doesn’t need to be complicated. All you need is focus, clarity, education and action.
- If you don’t have the money to invest, you can organize other people’s money, work hard and make it work.
- Helping others would lift you up. Be the go-giver.
- If you can believe it, you can do it. Open up your mind for the opportunities.
- There are three questions you need to ask yourself if you want to raise funds for a deal. Learn about questions in the podcast.
Learn more about Ken Van Liew: https://kenvanliew.com/
Learn more about Jake & Gino: www.jakeandgino.com
Apply for limited time, complimentary apartment investing training: https://jakeandgino.mykajabi.com/freetraining
Apply for Mentorship: https://jakeandgino.com/apply/