Manage episode 288308999 series 2301931
Multifamily Investing For Doctors with Dr. Tom Burns
Do you feel trapped or wish you had more control over your life?
In this episode, Jake and Gino talk with Dr. Tom Burns, Principal, Co-founder - Presario Ventures. He is an orthopedic surgeon in Austin, Texas and is a physician for the United States Ski Team. Dr. Burns has over 20 years of real estate experience, involving acquisition, development, and management of multifamily property, student housing, land, manufactured housing and office projects. He is the author of Why Doctors Don’t Get Rich, a personal finance book for professionals.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the Podcast:
- Most doctors are financially well-off, however, they hardly have time freedom.
- Doctors need to be happy and not burned out when practising their passion to serve people.
- Real estate investing is one of the most potential ways for doctors and healthcare professionals to keep it productive, joyful and financially rewarding at the same time.
- Real estate investing should be done with the guidance of an experienced mentor. This way you would avoid costly investing mistakes.
- Investing education always help, but you need to take action too. Surround yourself with like-minded people. Network with people who have done it in the past and who can help you with their real life experience.
- Don’t just work hard for money, make your money work hard for you.
Learn more about Apartment Investing Education: www.jakeandgino.com
Learn more about Dr. Tom Burns initiatives: https://presarioventures.com/
Check out our complimentary Apartment Investing training program: https://jakeandgino.mykajabi.com/freetraining
Apply for Mentorship: https://jakeandgino.com/apply/