Manage episode 294723897 series 2662769
Kirk Reed is a Co-Founder of We The Beat,.We The Beat is a Santa Barbara and Las Vegas based collective pushing the boundaries of music discovery and concert production. With a new-wave take on the counterculture movement of the 50s Beat Generation, WTB strives to promote the exploration of the new and uncharted while blurring the lines between pop and underground culture. We The Beat has hosted over 100+ events since its founding in 2013 while booking some great talents like Rufus Du Sol early in their career.
Kirk Reed is a Las Vegas native who attending college at University of Santa Barbara where he studied International Relations and Affairs.
"YOUR BALLS WITH THANK YOU"
Use Promo Code "TheGuestList" to receive 20% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING upon checkout.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:02 - Music Selection in Las Vegas
- 4:33 - Tourists vs. Locals
- 6:42 - Upcoming We the Beat Vegas Events
- 8:41 - Surviving the COVID Pandemic
- 12:04 - Adapting to New Trends
- 16:26 - History of We The Beat
- 22:37 - Constructing Culture
- 27:34 - Nightlife Industry
- 29:42 - Manscaped Promo
- 33:31 - Pivoting and Innovating
- 38:40 - Separating Work and Pleasure
- 41:30 - We The Beat Events
- 47:26 - Transitioning from Consumer to Producer
- 50:30 - Booking Rufus Du Sol Early in their Career
- 52:40 - Evolution of Vegas Concerts
- 1:01:15 - What does Las Vegas mean to you?