Diet Science is a fun 7 to 8 minute weekly program with insights and straight scoops on today's health and diet issues from Dee McCaffrey, CDC. Dee is an Organic Chemist who lost 100 pounds, nearly half her body weight, and has kept it off for 20 years by staying away from processed foods. She's the author of The Science of Skinny, released by Perseus June 2012, and The Science of Skinny Cookbook, which was released December 2014.
Manage episode 269129628 series 2517361
By Kathrin Hecht. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Solo Show with Kat
Previous Freedom Lifestyle Editions:
- ep. 1 Living a Freedom Lifestyle | Solo Show with Kat
- ep. 2 Freedom, Soul Searching & Greater Consciousness with Io Anderson
- ep. 3 Creating Freedom & Joy in Your Everyday Life with Cat Kennedy
- ep. 4 Overcoming Mental Health Challenges & Keeping Your Freedom as a Freelancer with Eileen
- ep. 5 Leaving Your 9-to-5 & Jumping into the Unknown with Shana Robinson
- ep. 6 Freedom Lifestyle & a Baby: You Can Have Both with Sofie Red
- ep. 7 "I Am Freedom" with Marie Belle PR
- ep. 8 Elements of Freedom: Using Ayurvedic Principles to Live an Empowered Life with Marshall Harbison
- ep. 9 Freediving as Mirror: Why Relaxing Completely is Key to Inner Freedom with Jesper Stechmann