Manage episode 274339191 series 1936378
- News Briefing: Lawmakers accused the Financial Supervisory Service of failing to prevent controversial hedge funds from freezing withdrawals of massive investments and causing more than two trillion won in financial losses. (Robert Koehler)
- In-Depth News Analysis: Professor Lee Han-sung of Internal Medicine at Severance Hospital gives his take on the eased social distancing measures that have been reduced to Level 1 and what can be done to prevent a new surge in COVID-19 cases, with many facilities reopening.
- Korea Trending with Lee Ju-young: South Korea's free flu vaccination program resumes on Tuesday(독감 예방접종 재개), BTS takes the top two spots on the Billboard Hot 100 with “Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat)" and "Dynamite"(BTS 빌보드 핫100 1, 2위 석권), and director Park Chan-wook is set to shoot his next film(박찬욱 감독 헤어질 결심).
- Touch Base in Seoul: World-class violinist Esther Yoo shares the origin of her passion for music, her experiences of winning internationally acclaimed violin competitions, and what lies in store for her and her fellow artists amid the pandemic. (바이올리니스트 에스더 유)
- Morning Edition Preview with Mark Wilson-Choi: Mark shares an article from the Korea Times that features the musical "Ghost" that is showing in South Korea, along with its associate director Paul Warwick Griffin. Mark then talks about a piece from the Korea Herald that covers the 2020 Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival.