Manage episode 274593145 series 1936378
- News Briefing: After his talks with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Washington, South Korea's National Security Adviser Suh Hoon clarified that President Moon Jae-in's renewed push to declare a formal end to the Korean War should go hand-in-hand with North Korea's denuclearization. (Sam Len)
- In-Depth News Analysis: Professor Mason Richey from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies and visiting Professor Brad Glosserman at Tama University discuss what relations could be like between South Korea and the United States depending on who wins the 2020 U.S. Presidential Elections.
- Korea Trending with Alex Sigrist: A study by the World Health Organization(WHO) finds that remdesivir has little or no effect on trial patients with COVID-19(렘데시비르), Choi Ji-man slams a key homer for the Tampa Bay Rays(최지만 홈런), and tteokbokki is considered the capital's top comfort food according to a survey(떡볶이).
- Movie Spotlight: Film critics Darcy Paquet and Jason Bechervaise share the crime drama "Voice of Silence(소리도 없이)" starring Yoo Ah-in(유아인) and Yoo Jae-myung(유재명) as well as the quasi-indie film "Stone Skipping(돌멩이)," the directorial debut of Kim Jeong-sik(김정식).
- Next Week from Seoul: Mark Wilson-Choi brings us stories to look out for the following week, including schools across the country raising their attendance caps in line with reduced social distancing measures.