Manage episode 275148901 series 1936378
- News Briefing: During the second and final presidential debate, US President Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Joe Biden collided over how to deal with North Korea's growing nuclear capabilities. (Sam Len)
- In-Depth News Analysis: Dr. Kim Byoung-joo, affiliate professor of International Studies at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, and Dean Cheng, Senior Research Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, delve into the final presidential debate and discuss how the 2020 US Presidential election's outcome would affect the US' relationship with Asia.
- Korea Trending with Alex Sigrist: An album is set to be released on Sunday to commemorate Dokdo Day(독도의 날), the antiviral drug remdesivir gains full FDA approval to treat patients with COVID-19(렘데시비르), and Son Heung-min strikes yet again for Tottenham Hotspur FC(손흥민).
- Movie Spotlight: Film critics Jason Bechervaise and Marc Raymond share "Samjin Company English Class(삼진그룹 영어토익반)," a film that delves into the discrimination, sexism, and corruption within the corporate world. They then talk about the American historical legal drama, "The Trial Of The Chicago 7(트라이얼 오브 더 시카고 7)."
- Next Week from Seoul: Mark Wilson-Choi brings us stories to look out for the following week, including the Supreme Court giving its ruling on former South Korean President Lee Myung-bak.