Manage episode 293453822 series 39391
Official Website: https://www.lawabidingbiker.com
If you haven't been watching the adventure, dual-sport, enduro, and dirt motorcycle markets here in 2021 you really should. Just be careful, because there are so many new bikes and models coming out it will make your head spin. The manufacturers are putting new models out like never before.
Oscar is on a microphone with me in this podcast episode and he just bought a new Kawasaki KLX300 for himself and a Kawasaki KLX 140 for his younger daughter. Oscar's new KLX300 is a dual-sport motorcycle and street legal but ready for some moderate off-road riding. This does not replace his 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650 and is really so he can spend a bit more time on the dirt with his daughter. When Oscar and I head out for a day of adventure riding we'll be taking our KLR 650's for sure.SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
Oscar said the demand for these sorts of motorcycles is making dealerships less likely to give any deals at the time of purchase. They seem to be selling them before they even have them in stock. This is likely due to Covid as social restrictions have led many to outdoor activities such as riding motorcycles.
It seems every company is in a race right now to make the perfect middle-weight dual-sport/adventure motorcycle. However, this could prove impossible, because at the end of the day it's going to be dependent on what kind of riding you want to do.CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
It's worth noting that after Kawasaki discontinued the KLR 650 in 2018, they've now released a new 2021 model. We were not impressed and were hoping for something better. Really, they made it fuel injected and gave it some small incremental upgrades. With that said, it's still an affordable and reliable adventure/dual-sport bike.
In this podcast episode, we are going to try and make sense of it all for you and what you should know about the markets. We talk about many of the new bikes that have come out.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Albert Nemeth
- Mark Johnson of Mount Holly, NC
- Jerry Kovar of Sunset, TX
- Chris Farr of Willis, TX
- Michael Pellew of Grantsville, Utah
- Rick Searles of Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Kenneth Wayne Gardner of San Antonio, TX
- Paul Otten of Sanford, NC
- Nicolas Audette of Drummondville , Quebec, Canada
- James Hunter of Jameson, Missouri
- Eric Osswald of Greenville, Ohio
- Chris Weisgarber of Massillon, Ohio
- Don Treece of Kansas City, Missouri
- William Axelrod of Blue Ridge, Georgia
________________________________________________________ FURTHER INFORMATION: Official Website: http://www.LawAbidingBiker.com Email & Voicemail: http://www.LawAbidingBiker.com/Contact Podcast Hotline Phone: 509-731-3548 HELP SUPPORT US! JOIN THE BIKER REVOLUTION! #BikerRevolution #LawAbidingBiker 🛒SHOP IN THE LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE 🛒 😎BECOME A MEMBER AND GET BENEFITS 😎 📹GET PREMIUM MOTORCYCLE TUTORIAL VIDEOS 📹 🎬WATCH OUR MOTORCYCLE DOCUMENTARY FILMS HERE🎬 💰LEAVE A FLAT DONATION 💰 🎙CHECK OUT THE WEEKLY PODCAST 🎙 ⓕ FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK ⓕ 🐦 FOLLOW US ON TWITTER 🐦