Manage episode 286921907 series 1652799
You started out the new year excited about your goals, but now you find yourself lagging. You’re tired and your motivation is waning. You’re starting to wonder, How do I keep going? The answer? Focus on your future self.
In this episode, Megan and Michael discuss the power of creating a compelling vision of who you want to become. They’ll help you create a vision script that sustains you for the long haul and show you how to accomplish that vision one choice at a time.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why the gap between where you are and where you want to be can be a powerful motivator
- How to start practicing being your future self as you make daily decisions
- The reason re-examining your identity will get you further, faster
- Why mental dissonance can be the unlikely key to achieving your goals
- Four Mindsets to Drive Your Success
- Living Forward by Michael Hyatt & Daniel Harkavy
- Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
This episode is brought to you by the Lifescore Assessment, a free tool that gives you the clarity to set better goals and build toward the future you want. Download it for free at leadto.win/lifescore.