Manage episode 274789637 series 1037000
Leadership is about the vision. Management is about the business. Coaching is about the individual. In a small business, when you’re the founder, you don't have to be great at all three - but you have to do all three!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- The difference between coaching, managing and leading.
- Which of the three seems to be the most difficult for people to master.
- The three different levels of performance that employees fall into.
- The “truth” that Kris denied for years.
- What the “superpower” is for people who are in leadership.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
For more information, please visit my website at https://krisplachy.com/
© 2020 Kris Plachy