Manage episode 260738643 series 1037000
In today’s interview, Kris talks with Ali Brown, the Founder + CEO of the women’s business empowerment company We Lead. She is one of the most recognized entrepreneur coaches in the world and the founder of The Trust – the new, private, premier network for 7- and 8-figure women leaders.
What you'll find in this episode:
- What Ali is noticing in her own clients around reinventing.
- Why now is a good time to give yourself permission to “let this go.”
- Who knew that employees not wanting to come back to work would be “a thing”?
- Why now is a great time to evaluate where you’re going to spend your energy for the rest of the year.
- The three “amazing questions” posed by Ali.
- What does it mean to “fire the Sherrys”?
Visit: The Lead Your Team Podcast for show notes and available downloads.
© 2020 Kris Plachy