Manage episode 289774856 series 1037000
In today’s interview, Kris talks with Meha Agrawal, South Asian American CEO and founder of Silk + Sonder. Silk + Sonder is a community-driven program which is rooted in principles of positive psychology whose mission is to solve the emotional health epidemic for their customers. At its core, Silk + Sonder is a space for mindfulness, journaling, planning, tracking, and creative expression — all in one.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- What the word “sonder” means.
- Meha’s compelling reason for creating Silk + Sonder.
- Why Meha felt her bootstrap business required some injected capital.
- What it was like building her team.
- Meha’s biggest mistake as she was growing her team.
- How to vet people you want to bring on to your team.
- Meha’s favorite books – see links below.
- The thought leaders Meha follows.
- What is a “dream manager” and how could it fit in at Silk + Sonder?
- Valuable advice from Meha to other women.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
If you are a female entrepreneur leading her own business, trying to figure out how to deal with all things "team," go to howtoceoregister.com for more information.
© 2021 Kris Plachy