Manage episode 266354050 series 1037000
When you are a leader and own a business, it’s not only okay to have expectations, it’s your responsibility to have them. But most female entrepreneurs that I work with usually wrangle with these three issues when it comes to expectations.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- The three main issues that female entrepreneurs wrangle with when it comes to expectations.
- Many female entrepreneurs think that their expectations are too.
- The Olive Garden analogy.
- Many women think it’s selfish to 1) expect things to be done and 2) to want them done in a certain way.
- Female entrepreneurs tend to worry about what other’s expect of them.
- This self-evaluative judgement is not useful; it drags you down. Guilt is not useful.
- Why every female entrepreneur needs a coach.
Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM. https://www.instagram.com/krisplachycoach/
For the next three weeks I’m accepting new clients – then none after that for a smidge. So, now’s the time to come work with me! https://krisplachy.com/appointment/
© 2020 Kris Plachy