Manage episode 273139151 series 1037000
Hiring is like dating. Sometimes we get “candidate crushes” and those don’t always turn out like we had hoped. If you’re disenchanted with the hiring process, then this episode is for you!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- Kris’s story about hiring for her personal assistant position – 6 assistants over a 4-5 month period!
- This podcast is about the basic things you always have to remember when hiring. In the How to CEO program we’ll go into more depth.
- Why to hire before you’re ready.
- How to get your hiring strategy in place.
- Which role to fill first.
- “Everyone needs a 30-60-90.”
We’ll be launching a new, live course on September 29th called "How to CEO for Female Entrepreneurs." Registration opens September 22nd, so go here to get on the waitlist! https://krisplachy.com/how2ceo
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
© 2020 Kris Plachy