Manage episode 267691788 series 1037000
In today’s interview, Kris talks with clients Laura Patrick, Jennifer Hood and Kira DeRito about what it’s been like for them to negotiate the challenges that COVID has presented to their business and to them as female founders.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- What each business owner’s thoughts were when all of the COVID stuff started.
- Things that they have done for themselves to help navigate the moment.
- What unexpected benefits or by-products resulted from the whole thing.
- How each business owner pivoted and what adaptations they made to their business models that helped.
- Advice for the woman who is listening who’s still in it and needs some wisdom about what to do next.
Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM. https://www.instagram.com/krisplachycoach/
For the next couple of weeks I’m accepting new clients – then none after that for a bit. So, now’s the time to come work with me! https://krisplachy.com/appointment/
© 2020 Kris Plachy