Manage episode 273704285 series 1037000
If your business has a culture of accountability, that means that your employees accept ownership for their results, no matter what. But with that comes this unexpected truth that has been a thorn in my side for 25 years. Let’s talk about it.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- A leader who works in a culture of accountability must be equally communicative about this.
- Feedback is not personal.
- Once your accountability system is in place, here’s the snag that women hit that they don’t see coming.
- What has been a thorn in Kris’s side ever since she became a manager 25 years ago.
- Why Olive Garden is a good representation of this.
- Let’s agree that “this” ends with your company.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
For more information, please visit my website at https://krisplachy.com/
© 2020 Kris Plachy