Manage episode 268272181 series 1037000
If your employees are wanting you to think for them and are relying on you to make all of the decisions for them, here are some suggestions for how to stop being that continuous crutch.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- Kris’ recent commitment - “I will no longer make decisions that other people are capable of making.”
- Can you handle the failure if you let them make a decision?
- If you have decision fatigue, and you have women who report to you, then they have it, too.
- The secret to “CEO-ing” aka how to conduct a beautiful orchestra without playing a fiddle.
- The painful key - you have to develop the patience to watch your employees think.
Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM. https://www.instagram.com/krisplachycoach/
For the next couple of weeks I’m accepting new clients – then none after that for a bit. So, now’s the time to come work with me! https://krisplachy.com/appointment/
© 2020 Kris Plachy