Manage episode 269282800 series 1037000
What does it mean to transition from being an entrepreneur to a CEO? As a solopreneur, the essential asset is you and your talent. As an entrepreneur the asset is you as a manager. But, as a CEO, the asset is you as a leader. Are you ready? Let’s go!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- How boundaries change through the difference transitions.
- Learning to leverage the talents of others.
- Why it’s a fact that you can’t lead others in a business if you don’t understand the mechanics of management.
- The CEO as an orchestra conductor.
- Getting comfortable with “strategy.”
We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called "How to CEO for Entrepreneurs." The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here https://krisplachy.com/how2ceo to get on the waitlist.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability!
© 2020 Kris Plachy