Manage episode 268794876 series 1037000
There’s a real difference between being a solopreneur and being an entrepreneur.
A solopreneur is a worker and it’s mostly about “me.” They do all the work in the business. An entrepreneur is a producer / manager. These people have a team and running the business is more about “we.”
The trick is learning how to make that transition from a “me” to a “we.” Let’s talk about how!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- In entrepreneurship, we start to leverage the assets of others.
- Entrepreneurship is managing people. This is when we start to build systems and replicate-able processes.
- Making the transition has nothing to do with company size – it’s mindset.
- Solopreneur boundary challenges are with clients. Entrepreneur boundary issues are with your staff / team, and the work.
- The importance of moving from “me center” to “we center.”
- The next podcast will be about transitioning from entrepreneurship to CEO.
We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called "How to CEO for Entrepreneurs." The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here https://krisplachy.com/how2ceo to get on the waitlist.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability!
© 2020 Kris Plachy