Manage episode 272003521 series 1037000
Some leaders don’t find it difficult to manage people, but for others it seems to be this gut-wrenching thing. Being a good leader requires an ability to connect – to see and to be seen. Let’s talk about connecting and how courage and vulnerability come into play.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- To have the kinds of conversations that good leaders have, it requires a level of intimacy.
- Kris’s meaning of “intimacy.”
- Why intimacy requires vulnerability and, therefore, courage.
- Who you are, and how you’ve lived, is how you lead.
- As a leader you have a responsibility for the care of the emotional health and the thinking of people who work for you.
We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called "How to CEO for Entrepreneurs." The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here https://krisplachy.com/how2ceo to get on the waitlist.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
© 2020 Kris Plachy