Manage episode 269092378 series 182099
Visual storytelling is a big theme with the Lean Into Art podcast. Also: working with what you have as a storyteller to do a myriad of things that go with not just the creative process but also presenting your creative work in a useful and usable way.
Jerzy and Rob talk about useful tools to consider using even if you’re not a User Experience (UX) designer. As we make and share our works we often encounter situations where we wonder if we could have shared it better - especially when that’s not our main focus for making a story, game, or other product.
Join us for an exploration of some handy tools from the world of skills in UX.
Sponsors for this episode
Links mentioned in this episode
- LIA Cast 36 - Preparedness, Pt 2
- LIA Cast 86 - Character Writing is UI/UX Design?
- LIA Cast 116 - Collaborating on Your Project
- LIA Cast 198 - Using the Hero's Journey via Interpreting and Improvising
- LIA Cast 222 - Tomorrow's Skill or Feature
- LIA Cast 241 - Launching a Product
- Just Enough Research, by Erika Hall
Connect with Jerzy and Rob