Manage episode 302902523 series 29855
My guest is Andreas M. Antonopoulos one of the worlds foremost experts on Bitcoin and open blockchains. Andreas is an educator, author of five books and an excellent speaker. His new co-authored book "Mastering the Lightning Network" will be published at the end of 2021. I was especially excited to be able to speak with him in person while we both visited Berlin.
- the state of Bitcoin in 2021
- Taproot and why it's important for Bitcoin
- the battle between regulators and DeFi
- staircase of financial sovereignty
- future of the Lightning Network
- immutability of Bitcoin
- what is sound money? Ethereum or Bitcoin
- will he write another Altcoin book?
Shownotes on the episode page