Manage episode 298317927 series 1453173
In today’s episode, I’m sitting down with Amanda Weeder and we’re talking about Amanda’s passion for helping tell the story of a home, her tried and true decorating tips (ones that I’d never heard before our conversation together), and why you don’t have to feel guilty as a Catholic woman if you’re wanting a beautiful home to retreat to.
I loved this conversation with Amanda and I can’t wait to share her beautiful understanding of not only making our homes places of beauty, but also understanding more about our eternal home in Heaven and how we can journey there as Catholic women.
If you’re exhausted from trying to keep up with all of the latest home trends and you’re discouraged by perfect Instagram home inspiration and just desiring to have your home be a place of beauty and rest, sister, this letter is for you.
Topics we talked about in this episode:
- How to love our own spaces and stop comparing our homes to the ones we see on Instagram
- Why you should start small when you start decorating your home
- What it means to tell the story of your home
- The ways that Amanda helps clients discover the true beauty of their homes
Resources you should check out after listening to this episode:
- Your Blue Flame by Jennifer Fulwiler
- Theology of Home: Finding the Eternal in the Everyday
- A Letter to the Woman Looking for Home with Noelle Mering
- House of Joppa on Instagram
- Find Amanda’s home decor account, Clare and Colette Home on Instagram
Subscribe and Review Letters to Women in iTunes
Are you subscribed to Letters to Women? If not, you should subscribe today! You don’t want to miss any of the upcoming episodes. Click here to subscribe in iTunes.