Manage episode 239821873 series 1254329
Leverage Episode #46
Over the last forty years, Jeff has been the coach, mentor, and adviser to some of our generation’s greatest achievers. From Tiger Woods to U2, Bulletproof to Nike, each of his clients has benefited from the culmination of his life’s experiences.
What he’s discovered is that success doesn’t come from will, talent, or tactics. The winners know something everyone else doesn’t. What they’ve discovered is that success is both a path and a process. Jeff is now Cornerman to leaders of industry, world-class athletes and iconic performers. He works behind the scenes developing these world-class achievers into superstars in their field.
On this week’s episode, Nick dives into Jeff’s background as an olympic cyclist, how that shaped him into working with world class achievers, and his roadmap that can take anyone through the same process he uses for himself and his clients.
- How Jeff was able to take his goal setting method from the Olympics and apply it into his coaching.
- Learn who Jeff's mentors and coaches where and how they helped him get to his achievements.
- The mindset Jeff developed to take himself to the 1% of athletes.
- Learn some common patterns that Jeff has found between the high level individuals he's worked with.
- Learn about Jeffs Goal Achievement Roadmap.
"Winning big isn't an accident"
"You must become a prolific goal achiever"
"There’s always room at the top for the best"
Jeff’s Website: CLICK HERE
Goal Achievement Roadmap: CLICK HERE
The Leverage Podcast is produced by Leverage. Leverage is an outsourcing and productivity platform for entrepreneurs and small business owners. We offer an in-house, collaborative team of over 300 specialized freelancers who are ready to help you complete your next project! Whether it’s your marketing, web design, social media, ebook, or something else entirely, we have someone with the right experience for the job. Visit getleverage.com to get started.
Rate & review our show on iTunes