Manage episode 290588643 series 2810875
- The Importance of Right Mindset in dealing with Real Estate properties
- How to face the worst-case scenarios you'll face in this endeavor
- Tips in buying duplex property, finding the right investors, and betting wholesalers
- Importance of identifying business opportunities
- Living with your personal values to succeed
- Benefits of Mobile home parks space even in this COVID time
Life and Money Impact Round:
- How to live a meaningful and intentional life design
- Money hacks that will make an impact in others’ lives
- Things to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT ALKA KUMAR
Alka Kumar has been working as a physician for the last 30 plus years making a comfortable living. She switched to part-time work a few years ago and worked towards lining up passive income. She invests actively (have a local rental portfolio and small out-of-state mobile home park) and passively in different real estate syndications through self-directed retirement accounts and nonretirement accounts.
Connect with Alka:
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!