Manage episode 292981296 series 2810875
- How Leslie got into the Whole Life Insurance space
- High-level overview about Whole life insurance and its qualifications
- What is Real Estate Investing notes, Average returns, and Infinite Banking
- Whole life insurance vs. Term life insurance
- What is a typical life insurance advisor
- The 2 types of insurance companies
- Best way to start funding a policy and how it works
Life and Money Impact Round:
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT LESLEY BATSON
Lesley Batson launched Rebel Rock Wealth, a strategic financial consulting firm that teaches independent thinking professionals and small business owners, the WHOLE truth about money and helps them implement strategies to control and build the wealth style they desire. Lesley lives in Orlando, FL, and is licensed in several states across the country. She meets with clients living in different states from Florida to California virtually using Zoom. She loves ‘Hamilton the Musical’, playing golf, and taking up space on a sandy beach.
CONNECT WITH LESLEY
- Website: Rebel Rock Wealth
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!