Manage episode 300850337 series 2810875
- Ways to Engage your spouse in real estate
- When you should consider doing real estate full time
- Best market segments in the business industry
- Are car washes a good investment option for busy people?
- How to evaluate a business opportunity
- Where to find businesses for sale
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT DANIEL JOHNSON, CFP®, CEPA, MBA
Before starting RE|Focus Financial Planning, Daniel spent 7 years with Parsec Financial, a fee-only wealth management firm based in Asheville, NC. In 2017, he relocated from Asheville to Winston-Salem, NC with his family to lead the opening of a new office. With an overwhelming desire for more independence, RE|Focus Financial Planning was started in 2021 as an opportunity to help individuals that recognize the need for a trusted financial planner in their life. Daniel holds a BS in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Asheville as well as an MBA from East Carolina University. He is a CFP® professional and a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA).
CONNECT WITH DANIEL
- Website: www.refocusfp.com
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!