Manage episode 320650710 series 2810875
- Why rental properties are a good investment?
- Turnkey rental property: Definition, processes, and goals
- Pros and cons of investing in turnkey homes
- Tenant turnover cost, rental escalation, vacancy rate, and how to avoid it
- The real estate market insight in Florida in the face of a global pandemic
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- What is one thing to do right now to make the world a better place?
ABOUT GREG COHEN
Gregg Cohen is the Co-founder of JWB Real Estate Capital- a rental property in Jacksonville, FL, that generates passive income streams while providing clients with peace of mind. The clients invest in specific, hand-selected, single-family investment properties located in Jacksonville, FL, that produce consistent monthly cash flow and make the process hassle-free for them.
CONNECT WITH GREG
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!