Manage episode 291870620 series 2810875
- The baby steps towards building a solid foundation in real estate
- The importance of working on a coach and getting a knowledgeable property manager
- The impact of Covid on multifamily properties
- The Syndication philosophy
- The right mindset to start investing in Real Estate
Life and Money Impact Round:
- One thing he does right now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design
- Money hacks that will make an impact in others’ lives
- One thing he does right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT DAVID KAMARA and JESSICA BRADLEY
David and Jessica have been into Real Estate investing since buying their first duplex in 2006. Over time they have transformed the portfolio from residential, single-family, and duplex units to focus on larger multi-family investing. David is also a successful management consultant to C-suite executives and private equity investors. On the other hand, Jessica is in charge of renovating and redesigning their latest acquisitions. She is also a passionate speech and language pathologist. Today, they own and manage a portfolio of over 400 units across the Midwest.
Connect with David and Jessica
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!