Manage episode 294621513 series 2810875
- The kind of returns and tax benefits in raw land investing
- How to decide where to invest in for the first time
- Reasons to buy a raw land
- Timeline to make a good passive income
- Where to get addresses for direct mailing
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness
RESOURCES/LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
ABOUT MARK PODOLSKY
Mark is the author of ‘’Dirt Rich, the ultimate guide to helping you build a passive income’’ and owner of Frontier Properties, a very reputable and successful land investing company, and has been buying and selling land full time since 2001. By focusing on working smart, not hard, he has completed over 5,500 land deals with an average ROI of over 300% on cash flips, and over 1,000% on the deals he sells with financing terms.
CONNECT WITH MARK
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!