Lessons Learned from Helping Millions of Dog Walkers, Raising $360 Million in Venture Capital and Giving Back w/ Brendan Rogers
Manage episode 252644255 series 2444741
Some of the topics we will discuss on the show:
- How to approach investors for funding (the sustainable way)
- Building relationship with your product/ service's early adopters.
- How do you know if a founder is asking the right questions?
- Importance of having customer success stories.
- What does being a mentor get you that investing doesn’t?
- Reclaiming the fire of starting a company through this one thing
- Key to building a powerful personal brand
- How do mentors decide which companies to mentor?
- The smart way to find mentors
- Instead of trying to go viral, try this instead
- And more!
Brendan Roger's Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-rogers