Manage episode 245379541 series 2444741
Some of the highlights of this episode:
- The Myth and Reality of Being a Suitcase Entrepreneur
- The Saddest Thing about Being Nomadic
- What To Bring As a Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Slow Travel Vs. Fast Travel
- 1 Thing You Must Need on Your Trip
- The New Hierarchy of Needs in The 21st Century
- How To Become A Digital Nomad without selling everything and buying a one way ticket.
- The Death of Routine
- Why You Should Explore Your Own City.
- The Hardest Place She’s Lived In
- How to Pick a Country to Visit
- How much is enough to take the leap?
- To have or not have a side hustle?
- Making your travel dreams become a reality
- Burn the bridges or hold onto a backup plan?
- When to settle?
- The definition of freedom
- A stage of life or a lifestyle?
Personal Website: https://www.nataliesisson.com
The Suitcase Entrepreneur (Book): https://www.amazon.com/Suitcase-Entrepreneur-freedom-business-adventure-ebook/dp/B00ED0JUE0
The Suitcase Entrepreneur (Blog): https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/