Manage episode 306084546 series 1314643
Trigger Warning, My Loves! It's time to get real about time-management
Time management is a touchy subject to discuss. As entrepreneurs, parents, and partners, we are judged on how we spend our time -and let's be frank, we can never please everyone.
This episode is meant for you to take a Look On The Bright Side and find a
time-management style that fits you. Think time management isn't your thing? I am here to prove you wrong. Did you know that there is a time-management for each of us?
Tune in to learn:
- [00:00:32] What active time management is
- [00:07:03] My personal method for time-blocking
- [00:12:19] Why finding a time management system that fits your style is important
- [00:13:04] Tools and apps for better time-management
- [00:16:19] How to get started
- [00:17:04] Not into time blocking- here are nine other techniques
- [00:18:04] Want an in-depth breakdown into how I manage my enterprise and full family life - here are my secrets
- Time management leads to clarity, productivity, and less stress. In this episode, I share my time-management techniques and nine additional techniques - so that you find what works for you.
- Tools for managing your personal and business commitments are great - but remember that traditional methods work, too.
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from Jessie Monroe Nail Care. Visit JessieMonroeNailCare.com and save 20% on your entire order (excluding bundles) with code BrightSide20
- Show Notes (view here)
- 9 Proven Time Management Techniques and Tools (view)
- Book: Magic Crown (purchase)
- Join the Flourish Group today!
- Watch the video podcast here
Connect With Me:
Have A Question or Comment? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/JenellBStewart)