Manage episode 308255402 series 1314643
Hey Loves, 2022 is knocking -- are you ready to create and commit to YOUR happiness this year?
In this week's episode, I am sharing four commitments I'm making towards my happiness -- and several ways you and I can work, learn, and grow together while doing some of my favorite things!
- [00:02:25] Are you an avid reader but don't have much time to indulge? - Join me on Audible as I commit to reading/listening more in 2022.
- [00:08:48] I love connecting with my community, so I am introducing Book Club - Our first book is Will by Will Smith's. Want to join the conversation? Connect with me in the Patreon community.
- [00:11:03] Beauty treatment or torture chamber room - What brazilian waxes taught me about expectations and why I'm not doing them anymore.
- [00:23:10] Ready to launch your online course but don't know how? Work with me in my new small group coaching program. Click here for more details.
- The start of a new year signals our need to transform and evolve. Learn how committing to happiness enhances every area of our lives.
- Happiness is about doing what you love and releasing things that no longer serve you. Want to know what I'm giving up? Tune in for a good laugh that I know my ladies will understand.
- Do you love this episode - Head over to the blog to read: 4 areas to focus on in 2022 to make yourself happier, wealthier, and more fulfilled.
- Show Notes (here)
- Grab A Free Audio Book: Free 30-Day Trial On Audible
- Book Club: Join Us!
- Blog Post: 50 Books I Read in 2019 That You Should Read
- Brazilian Wax Reel: Watch Now!
- Create Your 1st Course Group Coaching: Sign Up Here!
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
- Jessie Monroe Nail Care: Visit JessieMonroeNailCare.com and save 20% on your entire order (excluding bundles) with code BrightSide20
- Buzzsprout: Let's get your podcast launched! - Start for FREE
Connect With Me:
Have A Question or Comment? Email me at email@example.com
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/JenellBStewart)