Manage episode 316498503 series 1314643
I know what you think of when you hear the phrase "self-care." Images of massages and exotic beaches come to mind, but self-care isn't a luxury; it's a way of life. AND if you don't want to be a burnt-out, stressed-out entrepreneur that is ready to throw in the towel, I suggest you join me in this episode of Look On The Bright Side, where I show you how to create self-care rituals in your business.
That's right, Loves! Today we are talking about setting boundaries in your business to protect your energy, improve your creativity, and fuel you when times get tough (or the bank account is looking a little suspect)- We've all been there.
Today. I'm taking you through how I bounced back from Burnout and the rituals I employ to ensure that I am always taking care of myself; so that I can take care of my team and clients.
- [00:00:25] As coaches, we take on a certain level of responsibility for our client's success. Learn what self-care should look like for us.
- [00:02:33] Burnout, as an entrepreneur, is scary -; it takes a lot to even choose this lifestyle -This is the moment that changed the way I work forever!
- [00:04:15] This is the power of saying "no" so you can say "yes" to yourself
- [00:08:48] Self-Care Tip #1
- [00:10:24] Self-Care Tip #2
- [00:15:10] Self-Care Tip #3
- Want to know how to Turn Your Calendar Into Self-Care Gold? Head over to the blog to find out.
- The highs and lows of entrepreneurship require a plan for when things get tough. As a coach, I work with new and growing entrepreneurs, and I encourage them both to prepare mentally for the road they are embarking on. Join me on this episode to learn the three self-care tips I encourage my clients to create in their business.
- Many entrepreneurs fall into the trap of thinking they have to micromanage every detail in their business. In this episode, I am going to share with you how self-care ensures that I am managing my team with precision. I also share how I can take an entire month off and manage my team to ensure that things are moving in my business.
- Show Notes (here)
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
- Jessie Monroe Nail Care: Visit JessieMonroeNailCare.com and save 20% on your entire order (excluding bundles) with code BrightSide20
- Audible: Grab A Free Audio Book: Free 30-Day Trial On Audible
Connect With Me:
Have A Question or Comment? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/JenellBStewart)Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/JenellBStewart)