Manage episode 324530522 series 1314643
There is a preconceived notion that success has one definition, but I argue that individuals define and redefine success for themselves.
When Catina Morrison, R.N., B.S.N. landed her first nursing job, she was living her dream, but as a warrior -battling chronic illnesses for years, she knew that she could do more to help women like her improve their quality of life. Despite a successful launch, brand endorsement deals, and loving the results she was helping her client achieve, Catina admits to battling self-doubt and Imposter Syndrome.
If you are suffering from Imposter Syndrome, you're not alone! In this episode, Catina and I talk about how she achieved her rapid results while managing a business with a chronic illness and the power of consistency in the face of self-doubt.
- [00:03:14] Get to know Catina Morrison and learn how she helps women with autoimmune disease and chronic illness reach their best quality of life through mindset, self-advocacy, and holistic coaching.
- [00:04:10] Catina and I go way back - listen as we discuss how our journey came full-circle and what working with me one-on-one and in my group coaching program looks like
- [00:10:23] Millions of Americans are managing chronic illnesses. Listen as Catina discusses how she built a business helping women like herself tap into the quality of life they deserve
- [00:15:10] Launching a business while working full-time is possible; Catina shares why she launched a coaching business even though she loves her job.
- [00:18:15] Do you think it's impossible to hold down a full-time job while building your brand - Here is a schedule that you can use to build your brand in your downtime.
- [00:22:26] Catina landed her first client two weeks after launching her business, and she's sharing the strategies she implemented to get it done!
- [00:26:49] Discover the strategies for building a business while managing a chronic health condition.
- [00:29:15] Our upbringing plays a massive role in our motivations -Catina explains how her childhood shaped her and the legacy she's building.
- [00:34:28] Recognizing that you can do amazing things when you get out of your way is the biggest flex- Listen as we share the strategy to get there.
- Show Notes (here)
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
- Jessie Monroe Nail Care: Visit JessieMonroeNailCare.com and save 20% on your entire order (excluding bundles) with code BrightSide20
- Don't forget to visit the blog for additional resources.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost.Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/JenellBStewart)