Manage episode 277665339 series 3914
This week on the Podcast, Leah and Amber chat with Marty Kendall from Optimising Nutrition. If you are a long time listener then you will recognize Marty’s name as he has been on the podcast a few times – even as a Co-Host!
Marty discusses his new project: Data-Driven Fasting. DDF revolves around the concept of using your Blood Glucose as a fuel gauge. You just wait until your Blood Glucose level is below your personalised trigger so you know you actually need to refuel. As you chase a lower pre-meal blood sugar trigger, the fat loss follows.
- Join DDF to receive a 145-page manual and baselining sheet.
- The next challenge starts November 21, 2020 or January 2, 2021.
Marty has a new book called Big Fat Keto Lies which is a compilation of his learnings from his adventures in low carb and keto land. Designed to help people who might have stalled on their journey, Marty busts some lies in the Keto world by explaining common misconceptions like why eating too fat much might not be a good thing.
In this episode we look at two lies:
- #7 Fasting for longer is better
- #9 Calories Don’t count
Is fasting for longer hours better for you? Do you think Calories don’t count? Tune in to hear this and more.
Find out more about Nutrient Density at Marty’s Nutrient Optimiser
- Water Fasting Is A Game-Changer: What I Learnt In 8 Days
- Calorie Deficits’ Are the Only Proven Weight Loss Strategy, According to Health TikTok—But Is It True?
Ways you can help support the Podcast! We are truly appreciative of any support you can give to the podcast! Here are some ways you can help us reach more people each week:
Come follow our new Instagram page!
- SUBSCRIBE to the podcast (if you don’t already) so it automatically downloads for you each week and you never miss an episode.
- REVIEW – Leave a review on Apple Podcasts – it does not take very long to do and this really helps get the podcast seen by others.
- RECOMMEND the podcast to your friends and family – recommendations from someone you know and trust are always invaluable.
- DONATE – If you love the show and our content, consider making a donation by clicking the “Donate” now Pay Pal button on the right side of the website.
- GET SOCIAL – Join the Facebook Group, like the Facebook Page, and NOW ON INSTAGRAM
- GO SHOPPING using any affiliate links we post if you are thinking of buying a book or product we mention or recommend.
We appreciate you, our listeners, and your support of the podcast allows us to reach more listeners, book amazing guests, and spread the messages of honest nutrition, health, and wellness. Thank you so much!
Try Cacao Bliss and save 15% with this link and code LOWCARB Cacao Bliss original contains the genuine power of organic raw cacao which encases a host of healthful benefits. It brings you the best form of chocolate that is all energy and clinically safe to promote lots of functions in your body. Cacao Bliss brings you the pleasure of eating chocolate without any fear of adding weight! It’s such a magical superfood that has absolutely no side effect rather this incredibly good chocolate is nourishing and supportive to strengthen the body against so many health problems.