Manage episode 270057558 series 1080468
In this week’s podcast, we explore how to integrate our brains to care for our wellbeing and enhance our performance at work – especially when we’re feeling uncertain or insecure.
Connect with Dan Siegel:
[free_product_purchase id="89473"]You’ll Learn:
- [03:15] - Dan explains why interpersonal neurobiology offers important insights for all of us when it comes to caring for wellbeing in workplaces.
- [06:20] - Dan offers some tips for helping leaders to understand the potential practical impacts of harnessing interpersonal neurobiology as we work.
- [08:01] - Dan explains why we need to integrate all the parts of our brains in order to care for our wellbeing and improve our performance at work.
- [11:45] - Dan provides some practical, easy-to-apply examples to help integrate the different parts of your brain as you work.
- [16:24] - Dan shares some tips on how we can create better neurological integration in our relationships with others as we work.
- [19:17] - Dan shares how leaders can help people feel seen, safe, soothed, and secure as we work together.
- [24:15] - Dan offers some recommendations on the role of leaders as more people experience and share their traumas in workplaces – for example as a result of COVID.
- [29:13] - Dan completes the Lightning Round.
- MPPW Podcast on Facebook Group
- How racial bias works -- and how to disrupt it | Jennifer L. Eberhardt
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review of the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Dan!