Manage episode 307180533 series 2343863
Themes: Fulfillment, Sobriety, Grief
They say when the student is ready, the teacher arrives, and that was most certainly the case with this week’s guest, Gangaji. I discovered Gangaji’s teachings in the depths of my recent breakup and her words sparked a profound journey deep within me.
As a teacher and author, Gangaji meets with seekers from across the globe and in all walks of life. She shares her direct experience of the essential message she received from her teacher Papaji and offers it to all who want to discover a true and lasting fulfillment. Through her life and words, she powerfully articulates how it is really possible to discover the truth of who you are and be true to that discovery.
- The truths that dwell in stillness
- The call to sobriety
- How to take responsibility for your narrative
- Organifi | Use code CREATETHELOVE for 20% off all products at organifi.com/createthelove
- House Of Wise | Use code CREATETHELOVE for 20% off your order at houseofwise.co
- Faherty's | Use code CREATE20 for 20% off your first order at fahertybrand.com/createthelove
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.