Manage episode 302352516 series 2807678
In episode #1857, Neil and Eric talk about how to gather customer insights. While numbers are important, hearing from the customers themselves is equally important, so get talking to them when you can! Tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Gather Customer Insights.
- [00:27] Numbers only tell you half the story; customer insight stories are the other half!
- [01:05] What a non-buyer survey is and how this helps with understanding customers.
- [02:41] Some top survey tools that Neil and Eric both use.
- [03:00] Examples of companies with great customer development.
- [04:01] Talk to people and make sure you talk to enough of them.
- [04:45] That’s it for today!
- [04:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: