Manage episode 301275002 series 2807678
In episode #1843, Neil and Eric speak to the biggest mistakes they have made while growing their software. Some of the main lessons our hosts learned include picking software with a large TAM and small churn rate, optimizing for customer development, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Mistakes That Neil and Eric Made While Growing Their Software.
- [01:18] The danger of selling software with a small TAM and big churn.
- [01:51] Doing customer development and remembering not to undercharge.
- [02:58] Using the freemium model and having good onboarding.
- [03:57] Continuously iterating and making your product better.
- [04:05] Remembering to vet employees and have a focused offer.
- [04:41] That’s it for today!
- [04:42] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: