Manage episode 301635140 series 2807678
In episode #1849, Neil talks about the quirky TV ad campaign he has been running and the benefits of branding. Often in marketing, we have to make choices that don’t generate immediate ROI, and branding is one of them. Tune in and hear how this branding move from Neil has influenced perceptions around the size of his company and the effects this will have long-term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Neil Learned From TV Ads.
- [00:30] The humorous theme of the TV ads Neil has been running.
- [01:24] How much Neil spent on his ads why he felt this tactic was worth a try.
- [03:10] Whether the campaign has been a success so far and why.
- [04:00] Branding and how the perception of Neil’s company has changed.
- [04:21] Perspectives around the short versus long-term ROI of branding.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:54] Go to marketingschool.io/jobs to let access to our jobs board.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: