Manage episode 302151014 series 2807678
In episode #1855, Neil and Eric talk about how to know when it’s the right time to start your ads on a new platform. If you do diversify too soon, you could land in hot water, so getting the timing right is so important. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When Is the Right Time to Start Advertising On A New Platform.
- [00:28] Think about your resource constraints and what’s happening with your existing channels.
- [01:10] If you try to do many channels at once, you’re like to go nowhere slowly.
- [01:49] When you a new ad or new features come out, try to arbitrage the costs.
- [02:08] Make sure people who are handling different platforms are communicating with one another.
- [02:37] That’s it for today!
- [02:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: