Manage episode 274720072 series 1203992
In episode #1534, we discuss how to get clients in today’s environment. The best thing you can do is to approach prospective clients with step-by-step solutions that require zero effort on their part and be willing to do some free work at first. Tune in to hear how Loom videos can help you land the next deal!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Clients in Today’s Environment.
- [00:30] We talk about clients for your agency or any type of service-based business.
- [01:01] Look for recently funded companies in your space and see how you can help them.
- [01:31] Use tools like predictleads.com to see when new staff members come on board.
- [02:12] Go to people with solutions and offer to work for free at first.
- [02:40] Show people how you will fix their problem and be self-sufficient when you do it.
- [03:14] Make Loom videos for prospective clients to give them a sense of who you are.
- [04:02] Make the most of the networking opportunities in the context of virtual events.
- [04:22] Why you should not consider partnering up with other agencies or similar businesses.
- [05:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: