Manage episode 273981653 series 1203992
In episode #1524, we share how to find the best freelancers for the job. Test out a handful of people at the same time by giving them the same test and seeing how they fare, communicate with you, and fit in with your team. Tune in to hear why you want to stick to a specific framework for hiring!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Hire Good Freelancers from Fiverr and Upwork.
- [00:39] Look at people’s ratings and whether they have done relevant projects.
- [00:50] Test out three or four people at the same time and choose the best one.
- [01:29] It is easy to run into sketchy issues like people who outsource to others.
- [02:03] Doing a test run is the only way to know the quality of their work and if they will fit in.
- [02:31] If you are evaluating multiple candidates, ensure that you supply the same test.
- [02:55] The book Who has a scorecard that is a great tool for hiring people.
- [03:27] The value of following a specific framework when it comes to hiring.
- [03:57] Remember: Hiring is the key to success because employees are everything.
- [04:03] That’s it for today!
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: