Manage episode 268887443 series 1203992
In episode #1464, we share how you can host a super successful virtual event. We recently had our Growth Accelerator event for which we got great feedback, but it wasn’t always smooth sailing. Tune in to hear what mistakes we made and what we did to rectify them for much better results.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run An Amazing Virtual Event.
- [00:37] Why our recent Growth Accelerator virtual event was nothing short of amazing!
- [01:14] All the reasons why it is worth investing in virtual events – if you do it right.
- [01:47] When we first hosted virtual events, we made a few mistakes along the way.
- [02:07] Ensure that you vet the tech platform you are going to use.
- [02:58] Do not use software that will just make it seem like a glorified webinar.
- [03:53] We set up an interactive event so that we could see everyone’s face.
- [04:15] The bonding benefits of using breakout rooms.
- [04:50] Keeping the breakout rooms small to ensure that it is effective.
- [05:02] Why you should be surveying every time you do a virtual event.
- [05:29] The value of one-on-one networking segments in your event.
- [06:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: