Manage episode 273897982 series 1203992
In this special episode, we talk to Randy Rayess, the Co-Founder of Outgrow! Outgrow is a platform that allows marketers to build and launch interactive calculators to boost customer engagement for higher conversions! In our conversation, we talk about the benefits of the tools that Outgrow provides and the different ways they can be used. We also get into some of the important numbers and data from the company, the marketing channels they utilize, and a whole lot more, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Power of Interactive Content and Calculators with Randy Rayess.
- [01:25] How Outgrow works, the service they provide, and how they make money.
- [02:12] The business model at the company and some of their interesting statistics.
- [03:56] Why people should use calculators — adding this tool to your business.
- [05:31] The case studies that Outgrow have conducted and the data they have collected.
- [07:20] Getting started with Outgrow; implementing this versatile tool!
- [09:28] Examples of the different tools that suit specific business and applications.
- [11:25] Ways to promote interactive content — how Outgrow helps with this too!
- [13:27] Marketing strategies and tools that have been working well for Outgrow.
- [15:09] Outgrow's channels that experience the most customer traffic.
- [16:29] The team numbers at Outgrow currently.
- [16:40] The best business advice that Randy has ever received!
- [17:42] How Randy has gone about building a good company culture.
- [19:32] The app that Randy has found the most useful recently!
- [20:12] Randy's favorite marketing tool and where he draws inspiration from currently.
- [20:54] A final book recommendation from Randy and how to connect with him and Outgrow.
- [21:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: